Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dove Essential Nourishment Hand cream

For all those lovelies who have to resort to a hand cream even in the humid summers, I am gonna share my go-to hand cream. It's been a year that this cream has been in my use off and on and I keep repurchasing it for obvious reasons.



It is extremely moisturizing yet very light. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't give me that greasy feeling I hate. It keeps my hands moisturized for long hours and with the regular use I notice that my hands are softer and smoother. It has a light smell, characteristic of Dove products. The best past is that it wors equally good for me in wonters as well as in summers. I don't need 2 different hand creams for the seasons!

I bought it in Oman and I don't exacylu remember the price but I am sure it didn't cost me more than 1.5 OMR which would roughly make PKR 350

Have you tried this hand cream? Which is your go-to hand cream/lotion? 
Hhit back with a reply. I love you all. <3

3 comments:

  1. I usually use a hand lotion from Vaseline but I hear good things about this one as well!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this sounds like a must try product, will definitely get it! :) xx

    The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Dove products!
    xo

    ReplyDelete