Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Labello Lip Butter - Vanilla & Macadamia

If there's one thing which I will carry with me like a beauty secret all this winter, it has to be Labello Lip Butter.



Labello says: Do you want a sensorial experience, well-cared lips and a soft shine on your lips? The indulging Lip Butter formula pampers lips and relieves dry, chapped lips. It seals in moisture in your lips long- lastingly and leaves the sensitive skin of the lips well protected against external influences

This delicious Lip Butter comes in a 16.7 grams lil, flat jar like packing. Although I don't like the idea of dipping my fingers into the product each time I have to use it but secretly I like the handy, cute and sleek packaging.



I haven't always been lucky when it comes to lip care products. I have tried an array of lip balms/butters blah blah blah but never will I find a product which will keep my lips moisturized and flake free. One thing noteworthy is that after applying it on my lips for 3 days in the mornings and evenings, I didn't have to scrub my lips on the 4th day as lip scrubbing is my daily ritual for my prone to dryness lips.
Its smells faintly of creamy vanilla but the smell doesn't linger on which is good.
Overall, I am very happy with the product and as I said earlier, it is now one of my new go-to accessories for winters and I am definitely gonna try it in other flavors.



I paid 1.2 OMR for it which makes around 300 PKR
Have you tried any of Labello's products?  What your say? Hit back with a comment.

I love you all! xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Where can i find this here... i love such tin packaging although it doesn't look hygienic but i still love it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it here from Oman. I'm not sure if they sell LaBello products in Pakistan. if I spotted it on my Pakistan visit, I'll let you know. :)

      Delete
  2. Fizzy it looks really great. Labello is available in Pak but i havent see this lip butter here yet. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds yummmm! loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds wonderful. I will give it a try. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...this looks like a heavenly product ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Labello Cherry flavored chap stick is so good! It leaves such a pretty stain on the lips too!

    www.fatimasalim.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Labello have amazing lip butters!!
    xx

    http://www.fatimasalim.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have very dry and flaky lips too. I hope this helps. Thanks for the great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice and informatics post keep it up join us @ worldfashionbeauty1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing And Good Tips Budy <3
    http://worldbeautyfashion1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish |
    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks yummy
    Plz show some love and join me
    @ www.makeovercraze.blogspot.com
    Following u

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yum this looks so good!
    BTW i’m a new blogger, please like my facebook page, your support would mean a lot. https://www.facebook.com/paintingitpink1

    http://paintingitpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heavenly product thanks for share.. i will try it.. :)

    Jewellery & Gemstones

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x
    Health and fitness

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love such tin packaging.it is amzing
    superb

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice and informatics post keep it up.
    thanks for sharing with us
    www.cosmicbeautyshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This seems very interesting product.......

    ReplyDelete