Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The Body Shop Born Lippy in Passionberry

I think I have found my holy grail lip balm--The Body Shop Born Lippy Lipbalm and I would love to share it with all of you. For starters, I have super dry lips that tend to go drier during wintertime.

The Body Shop (TBS) says:

Dip into our passionberry scented lip balm, for hydrated lips that feel nourished. The sheer purple tint will give lips a pretty pop of colour, while keeping them beautifully soft.

I say:
I love TBS but I am not a big fan of their price tags. That's why I am a sucker for their sales. So I found this lip balm on a 50% off sale and bought it. It's a transparent plastic tub 10 ml / 0.29 oz tub.
I prefer lip products in bullet packaging - they are more hygienic in the sense that you don't have to dip your fingers in the product every time you wanna use them. I have never had a passion berry in my life so I can't say whether it smells exactly of that or not but it is very much berry smelling and I love that! 

If you don't like strong-smelling products, you might wanna stay away. Now, coming to the performance, I abso-frickin-lutely love it. It's not only moisturizing, but it's also hydrating. It's a part of my nighttime beauty routine. I use it as a night treatment by scrubbing my lips first and then applying it. With regular use at night, I have noticed that my lips stay hydrated throughout the day.  
It has a deep rich color but I didn't notice any tint on my lips when I applied it. That's why I wear it under my matte lipsticks to give them a satin finish. It's not recommended if you are looking for a tinted lip balm.





It is not sticky or greasy nor does it transfer color. 
Overall, I love this product. I don't like the tub packaging but that won't deter me from rebuying it. 

It's a whopping 10 ml (8.9 g) of product for a price tag of 2.8 O R (~8 USD) but it lasts a lifetime. 

Have you used this product? Did you like it? I would love to hear. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment