Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Chicco Spray Solare SPF 50 Sunblock

 

It's summertime and we need sunscreens more than ever during this time of the year. One thing we should focus on while buying sunscreen is that it is between SPF 30 and 50, an SPF more or less than this is basically ineffective. Moreover, a good SPF has a UVA as well as a UVB filter.

I've sensitive acne-prone skin. I live in a hot, desert town and I need a suncreen throughout the year. I've tried every sunscreen under the sun (pun intended) and this one makes it to my top five. I had been on the lookout for a light sunscreen that does not break me out. I know it's sunscreen for kids but if it's good enough for babies, it's good enough for me! 👶 😁



It's not greasy yet slightly creamy. It doesn't leave a white cast on your face. Wait for 10 minutes before you apply makeup on top of it. It's SPF 50. Has UVA, UVB, and Infrared filters and is fragrance-free. Will definitely buy it again.

Totally worth the 6 Omani Riyal (~ 15 USD) I paid for it.

Which is your favorite sunscreen? I would love to hear from you. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment